For the Kids!
- Free Dress Day - Wear something Purple for a gold coin donation (Download our purple dress day invitation)
- Hold a lunchtime sausage sizzle
- Guess the number of lollies / jelly beans in a jar
- Organise a purple colour run
- Hold a purple raffle
- Crazy purple hair day
- Paint your nails purple
- Hold a colouring competition
- Host a Purple Scavenger Hunt - Organise a purple scavenger hunt either in the classroom or in the playground. Even easier have a scavenger hunt through magazines for purple things
For the Grown Ups!
- Host a morning tea - purple pies anyone?
- Join us at the Walk for Epilepsy (signup here)
- Volunteer your time for Epilepsy ACT (find opportunities here)
- Challenge your colleagues to a purple cake-off!
- Casual dress / funny shirt / bad tie / crazy hat / dress as the principal - Day
- Colour your hair purple
- Host a purple party!
- Challenge yourself (run 50kms / swim 200 laps / bike ride to Sydney) - set up fundraising page and share with your friends, family and colleagues (https://myimpact.epilepsyact.org.au/challenge)