Register your school to Make March Purple for epilepsy
An estimated 2,344 people in Canberra are currently living with a diagnosis of epilepsy. For kids with epilepsy getting through the school day can be challenging. Not only can seizures impact on a child’s education but the side effects of anti-seizure medication can cause fatigue and changes in behaviour.
1 in every 200 Australian school children are living with epilepsy – so it is likely you already know a student with the condition.
Complete the registration form below to let us know what activities you have planned to help us to #makemarchpurple
How can you show kids with epilepsy that you care and Make March Purple for epilepsy?
- Register your school today and let us know how your school is making an impact.
- Turn your school purple for a day, a week or a month
- Host a morning tea, free dress day, crazy hair competition, purple treat day, guessing competition, colouring contest, silly socks day, why not paint your nails purple… the options are endless!
- Share your purple images on social media with #makemarchpurple #purpleday #epilepsyact
- Or email us your images to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the button below to set up an online fundraising page for your school
Your registration will create an online fundraising page for your school. You can share this with your school community through email and social media, keeping everyone up to date with your event plans, and also giving them an online place to donate directly to your fundraiser.
At the end of your event, you can donate any money raised by students directly to your online page.
Click here to set up
your online fundraising page
Need some assistance or inspiration?
Check out our MakeMarch Purple Resources